Cheapest Way to Ship Clothes From your Online Store
Why do you need to find cheapest way to ship clothes when you sale online? Is shipping clothes is part of your business? Professional packaging and shipping bags for clothes is essential to keep up with fast retailing. Whether you specialize in made to measure clothing, ready to wear, high end or discount clothing, listed below are tips to package shirts and pans for shipping:
How to Ship Clothes Cheap
For every business cutting cost is part of their life. Finding the cheapest way to ship clothes when your core business is selling and shipping bags for clothes is important. Many of your customer will appreciate when they cut cost. Imagine you can sell shirt and pants lower than the store at corner, however finding the cheapest way to ship that clothes also needs to make sense for your customer. Follow these steps to lower your cost with shipping bags for clothes.
How to Package Clothes for Shipping
When shipping clothes, it is important to properly package each garment. You do not want your product's first impression of your customer to be a crumpled mess. In top of that by knowing how to package clothes for shipping will reduced you cost. Choosing the right material, bags and boxes for mailing shirts, pants or shoes helps lower you fee with ups, fedex, usps or DHL. To get this right, choosing a good equipment makes the difference.
Shipping bags for clothes
- For example, if you're just sending an item, a button-down shirt, or a pair of pants, a padded winder is ideal: it's cost-effective, convenient, and safe. Just fill in the shipping label on the packaging and stick it on before putting on your merchandise.
- For larger garments such as sweaters or for many items a corrugated board is the best choice. Thick material protects clothing, while a good-sized carton prevents articles from moving too much during transport, which can cause wrinkles.
- The presentation is important because clothing is a matter of appearance. It is helpful to make an extra effort. Wrap the clothes in white tissue paper or tie them with a rustic string to create a personal and thoughtful touch.
- Fold and prepare clothes
- Fold each garment carefully when packing. Do not roll! The rolling cause’s wrinkles and the shirts may look dirty on delivery.
- To fold your clothes as a high-end retailer, you must first create a place to lay them flat. Lay them down for shirts and sweaters with the front facing down. Fold the sleeves on the back. Then fold the edges lengthwise and smooth out the wrinkles and wrinkles with your hands.
- Finally, fold the article in half for a professional and finished look. The dresses can be folded in the same way, you know that the skirt in the direction of the length may require an extra folding.
- Fold the pants with the zipper in the fold. Then smooth the article with your hands before folding it into three parts.
- When you have folded the clothes, wrap them in tissue paper and attach the packaging with a tape.
- Carefully place the merchandise in the post office of your choice. If you are using a cardboard box, pack it in a filler, possibly in brown Kraft paper, so that the clothes will not slip to the customer.
Get ready to find the cheapest way to ship clothes
Now that your shipping bags for clothes is ready to ship, you have some options. If your package weighs less than a pound, USPS First-Class Mail is the cheapest option. However first check first if:
- the value exceeds 1 pound, consider the fixed rate for priority mail or,
- if your shipping bags of clothes is local, check the regional rate.
- No matter which option you choose, you must activate the delivery confirmation so that you can check whether your package has arrived punctually and in one piece!
Cheapest way to ship clothes between USPS vs UPS vs FEDEX for your online clothing store
There are a variety of different ways to ship clothes, and it can be quite confusing to decide which the best option for your online store is.
Below is a list of the top 3 carriers and an indication of when or when you should use them. The criteria are based on: price and reliability.
How to Ship Clothes USPS (United States Postal Service)
USPS is by far the cheapest way to ship boxes of clothes option if it weighs less than 2 pounds. Packages weighing 13 ounces or less that are eligible for initial classification are even cheaper to ship. USPS currently offers 3 main shipping services:
- Premium Mail - Arrive within 2-5 business working days when shipping bags for clothes
- Priority Mail - Arrives within 2-3 business working days
- Express Mail - 1 to 2 business working days depending on location
If you have a shipping budget and carry articles weighing less than 2 pounds, the choice of USPS is obvious. If your package weighs more than 2 kilograms and fits into a fixed-price mailbox for Priority Mail, USPS is a fantastic offer.
The Express Post option is by far the cheapest way to ship clothes next day delivery service offered in the United States. The only problem with Express Mail is that USPS only offers second-day delivery to remote sites.
The low price of choosing USPS for shipping your clothes is at the expense of reliability. In addition to express shipping, USPS does not guarantee the delivery date of your package. This means that you can never predict exactly when a package arrives. This will keep your customer wondering where there shipping bags of clothes is.
Shipping Bags for Clothes with UPS
Once your online store start selling more and shipping more you can always bargain with UPS for lower rates when you ship many boxes of clothes.
-How much does it cost to ship clothes through UPS
UPS shipping costs tend to be higher. It's really cheap to ship UPS only if your package exceeds 3 kg. In addition to shipping by land, UPS offers shipping on 3 days, 2 days and the next day, depending on your needs.
UPS is one of the most reliable carriers on the market. You can track your package at any time, wherever it is.
Cheapest Way to Mail Clothes with Fed Ex
Fed Ex is well known for its delivery service only the next day. Fed Ex is cheaper than UPS and USPS for packages over 3 pounds. When you create an account, you will receive a 15% discount on shipping costs.
Fed Ex is as reliable as UPS. They also provide detailed tracking of your package every step of the way.
To compare the prices, first look at the weight and size of your products. Then visit the websites of the shipping company to find out the average shipping costs. Although small price differences seem unimportant, they can add up quickly.
Take your time to choose your shipping company. You are essentially choosing a trading partner and your shipping company plays an important role in customer satisfaction. Even if a late delivery is not your fault, your customers associate the bad experience with your brand.