We are seeking a highly skilled implementation specialist to customize software systems for our clients. In this role, you will demonstrate how purchased software systems work to clients, and answer questions relating to implementation. You will also be required to ensure the client is satisfied with the purchase.
To be successful as an implementation specialist, you should be proficient in the use of SQL data management systems and able to work well as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding Implementation Specialist should demonstrate sound technical knowledge as well as exceptional analytical, communication, and customer service skills.
Implementation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients following the sale of software packages to collect data and other information required to customize software systems.
- Creating a project plan for each client, detailing the tasks that need to be completed for the timely customization of the software systems.
- Communicating with clients throughout the software customization process to obtain feedback and approval.
- Customizing software systems based on clients’ individual needs and specifications.
- Educating clients on how to use purchased software systems and customized system features.
- Creating a specialized document for each client, detailing all customizations made.
- Installing customized software systems and all necessary components.
- Ensuring that the project team is aware of key deliverables and project milestones.
- Providing cost and time estimates to clients who require additional customizations to be done.
Implementation Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, computer information science, information technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience working as an Implementation Specialist.
- Sound technical knowledge.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and SQL database management systems.
- The ability to multitask effectively.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.